medisun PDT 1200
THE ADVANTAGES OF medisun PDT 1200
- The exposure is painless. The patient can listen to music, read or simply sit relaxed during the exposure
- Compact mobile PDT system
- Microcontroller control with input of the dose in J / cm²
- With multicolor PC control (optional): Integrated fluorescence diagnostics (Wood light), red light spectrum, SAD therapy, blue light spectrum, individually programmable light spectra and therapy protocols
- Easy positioning over 3 axes
- Can be used flexibly and space saving
- An LED lamp field with 12 high-performance LEDs
- Individually adjustable parameters – future-proof and flexible
- Only 1 hour exposure time needed with the clinical approved painless standard protocol
- Shortened exposure times, e.g. of 30 or 45 minutes, are integrated (PC version).
- The therapy can be planned all year round and is carried out in a homogeneous and controlled manner with a reproducible dose.
- Small to medium-sized lesions can be treated all over the body individually.
- The therapy is absolutely independent of the weather.
- Only a normal 230 V socket is required
- Low operating costs thanks to the latest LED technology.
- The comparatively low investment costs pay for themselves within a very short time.
- You gain new, satisfied patients.
- Made in Germany – CE certified according to the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC.